[Et_pb_section fb_built = "1" _builder_version = "3.0.47"] [Et_pb_row _builder_version = "3.0.47" background_size = "initial" background_position = "top_left" background_repeat = "repeat"] [Et_pb_column type = "4_4" _builder_version = "3.0.47" parallax = "off" Parallax_method = "on"] [Et_pb_text _builder_version = "3.0.105" Animation_style = "Zoom"] Cookie information used on the site. Overview: 1. Owner Info 2. What are Cookies? 3. To delete or block cookies 4. Purpose of cookies on our website 5. Google Analytics 6. Use of personal data
1. Owner Info Resting place Aps Strandvejen 34 A 6000 Kolding CVR: 38381164 Email: email@example.com
2. What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or PC. Similar in order to recognize it. There is no personal information stored in our cookies and they cannot contain viruses.
3. How to delete or block cookies http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
4. Purpose of cookies on our website:
- Technical functionality So we can remember your settings.
- Traffic measurement, so we know how many people are visiting our site.
- See Automatic update of Cookiesoversigt.
6. Use of personal data personal data is never provided to third parties, unless you expressly consent to do so, and we will never collect personal data without your own giving us this information when registering, purchasing or participating in any Study etc. It collects information about name, address, postal code, e-mail, gender, age, interests, attitudes and knowledge of various topics.
Personal data is used to complete the purchase or service for which the information has been collected. The information is also used to gain more knowledge about you and other users of the site. This use may include Include surveys and analyses aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and displaying content and advertising tailored to your interests and hobbies.
Contact Personal Data if you wish to access the information registered about you at the Club 300, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 33 13 66 66. If incorrect data has been registered or if you have other objections, please contact the same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information is registered about you, and you can object to a registration in accordance with the rules of the Personal Data Act.
Protection of personal data under the Personal Data Act, your personal data must be kept securely and confidentially. We store your personal information on computers with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are continually checked to determine if our user information is handled responsibly and under ever Account your rights as a user. However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk of other unauthorised access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
Personal data is deleted or anonymised on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected is terminated. Personal data is stored for a maximum of 12 months after use.
The rapid development of the internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may be necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will, of course, correct the date of the "last updated" at the bottom of the page. In the event of a material change, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites.
To the extent that personal data is processed by you, according to the Privacy Act, you have the right to know what personal data can be attributed to you. If it appears that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to demand that it be corrected, deleted or blocked. You may at any time object to the processing of information about you. You may also revoke your consent at any time. You have the possibility to appeal against the processing of information and data relating to you. The complaint shall be submitted to the DPA, cf. Section 58 (1) of the Law on personal data 1.
Updated 28 September 2003 February 2018
[/et_pb_text] [/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]